Currently, I am:
Founder of MySnapshot, a learning and coaching tool for students. A client success, marketing, sales and growth tool for online courses. We work with leading online courses which deliver world-class education and community with impact and results.
In parallel to MySnapshot, I consult with online courses who want to build a business which delivers impact with intimacy and scale. I bring my business, operational and personal development experience from running three of my own companies, leading behind the scenes of others, and building from scratch to sold out to a NPS of 9.6 in The Art of Accomplishment with Joe Hudson and Tiago Forte.
I care students have a truly transformational experience which touches their life and communities. I want for teachers and their teams to experience a sustainable and rewarding way to sell, build, fulfil, evidence results + repeat their online courses which works for their business model.
This quote from The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber sums up my approach:
“How can I give my customer the results he wants systematically rather than personally? Put another way: How can I create a business whose results are systems-dependent rather than people-dependent?”
Formerly, I was:
- Program Designer & Manager of The Art of Accomplishment, a new group coaching program for transformational leaders with executive coach Joe Hudson in collaboration with Forte Labs.
- Special Projects with Tiago Forte and David Perell.
- Leading on commercial projects with a team of medical doctors, scientists and researchers at London Cognition to apply the latest advances of neuroscience and psychology to the real world for peak performance within the sectors of sport, sales and entrepreneurship.
- Advising a mental fitness technology startup.
- People Operations & Wellness Lead at Huma
- Strategic Alliances at Huma
- Co-Chair of Engage for Success Wellbeing Thought & Action Group
- Engagement Lead at Medic Bleep
- Operations Director at Runway East
- Qualified Reflexologist and Grinberg Method Practitioner at Learn to be well
- Professional Artist
Alumni of accelerator programmes:
- Sport Tech Hub, UK’s first technology incubator programme by London Sport to encourage people to live a physically active lifestyle
- Accelerate Cambridge, University of Cambridge Judge Business School
- Nominated for Brummell Magazine Ones to Watch 2018
- Women’s Fitness Top 10 Fitness and Wellbeing London Expert 2015
- Is the Grinberg Method better than a massage for stress? Women’s Health Magazine
- Interview with Charlotte Crowther, Our W10