Currently, I am:
- Co-Founder of MySnapshot.
- Program Designer & Manager of The Art of Accomplishment, a new group coaching program for transformational leaders with executive coach Joe Hudson in collaboration with Forte Labs.
Formerly, I was:
- Leading on commercial projects with a team of medical doctors, scientists and researchers at London Cognition to apply the latest advances of neuroscience and psychology to the real world for peak performance within the sectors of sport, sales and entrepreneurship.
- Advising a mental fitness technology startup.
- People Operations & Wellness Lead at Huma
- Strategic Alliances at Huma
- Co-Chair of Engage for Success Wellbeing Thought & Action Group
- Engagement Lead at Medic Bleep
- Operations Director at Runway East
- Qualified Reflexologist and Grinberg Method Practitioner at Learn to be well
- Professional Artist
Alumni of accelerator programmes:
- Sport Tech Hub, UK’s first technology incubator programme by London Sport to encourage people to live a physically active lifestyle
- Accelerate Cambridge, University of Cambridge Judge Business School
- Nominated for Brummell Magazine Ones to Watch 2018
- Women’s Fitness Top 10 Fitness and Wellbeing London Expert 2015
- Is the Grinberg Method better than a massage for stress? Women’s Health Magazine
- Interview with Charlotte Crowther, Our W10