A tool for:
Well-being: for relaxation, reducing muscular tension, combating stress, balancing emotions, revitalizing energy and improving sleep.
Common Ailments: muscular and joint pain, headaches, insomnia, skin conditions, digestive disorders, breathing difficulties, hormonal imbalances, urinary infections, PMS, Menopause and lack of energy.
Clinical Contexts: complement treatment, aid recovery, alleviate symptoms, and offer support pre and post operations.
Fertility and Pregnancy: aid couples with fertility, alleviate pregnancy symptoms and support during labour and birth.
Reflexology is suitable for babies, children, men, women and elderly people because it is safe and natural.
Its human interaction, touch and versatility also makes it useful for a variety of situations: from the delicate touch to help a baby release tension after birth and adjust to the outside world, to a hand session for a patient in hospital with limited movement and access, to a relaxing and re-vitalizing session for the elderly.
• Energizing and uplifting
• Calming and deeply relaxing
• Improve sleep and digestion
• Stimulation of the body’s organs and systems, supporting the body’s own healing process.
• Detoxification, ridding the body of waste products and toxins.
A session lasts an hour or ninety minutes. All client consultations and sessions are completely confidential.
During the session, the body’s organs and systems are stimulated through the reflexes in the hands and feet by applying pressure and specific massage techniques.
Depending on the client’s objective, sessions can be taken as a one-off, or series of weekly or monthly sessions. Whatever the purpose of your sessions, the number of sessions required to achieve it depends on the severity of the condition, the length of time it has existed, your age, and your active involvement during the process.
After a session
Each person responds in their unique way in relation to what their body needs, and the way their body works.
• Drink water – to assist eliminating toxins from your body.
• Take time to digest the treatment
• Be attentive to changes or reactions to your condition.
• Note the evolution of your bodily activities – such as sleep, digestion, levels of energy etc.